Development Center and King of Kings Multipurpose Room Activities
- Brownies (Girl Scouts). Meets 1st & 4th Tuesday each month at 6:30 PM
- Iddy-Biddy Basketball. The is an outreach program for children in the community age 3-5 years.
For six Sundays, starting October 8th at 4:00 PM, children and their parents together learn the fundamentals of basketball.
- Christian Basketball Association of Kansas. King of Kings is once again excited to promote the fastest growing faith based basketball program in Johnson Country. Partnering with numerous other congregations, King of Kings provides an exciting league for kids to play in. Registration is in October and November and league play starts in January. Visit our link for additional information - www.christiansportsks.org
- Men’s 3-3 Basketball. On Sunday evening from 6:00 to 9:00 PM in October through November, King of Kings host a men’s basketball league. All games are played in the gymnasium. The league is open to all levels of skill.
- Adult Co-ed recreation Volleyball. Want to have fun, laugh at yourself and your neighbor? Join us in the Open Arms gymnasium on the campus of King of Kings for co-ed volleyball each January. Registration for this recreational league is in late November. Games are played on Sunday nights, January through March, from 5:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Co-ed Adult Softball. Each summer and fall since 1997 King of Kings competes in the Gardner Parks and Recreation co-ed softball league. Some years we are champions and other years.... well lets just say we get great comfort from "the last shall be first and the first shall be last" Contact Scott at 884-6633 for more information.
Anyone interested in signing up for any of the activities please call: Mark Trivilino - 913-856-2500